Fire & EMS Pak
Who is Fire Pak?
- Fire Pak, a program designed specifically for Fire and Ambulance Departments, is offered by Continental Western Group out of Des Moines, IA. Continental Western Group is owned by W.R. Berkley who is a Fortune 500 Company. Continental Western currently holds a financial stability rating of A+10 and WR Berkley holds a financial stability rating of A+15.
- The Mike Keith Insurance Agency is the State Director for this program. A State Director is responsible for marketing the program state wide and for submitting all accounts to Continental Western. Once the account is written in Fire Pak the Mike Keith Insurance Agency will work with the local agent on all claims and service work.
- The Mike Keith Insurance agency is proud to facilitate this program through local agents across the entire state of Missouri. We value the relationships we have worked hard to build with Missouri’s best and brightest agents. We are passionate about offering sound coverage and competitive pricing that agent’s can proudly present to their clients and prospects.
What accounts are eligible?
- Fire and Ambulance Departments that are; City Owned, Tax Supported, Subscription Based and Associations.
What accounts are ineligible?
- Any Department, District or Association with any one location servicing a population in excess of 25,000.
- Fire Pak is currently not offering proposals to metropolitan Kansas City (Inside I- 435 Loop) or metropolitan St. Louis (inside I-270 Loop) Departments.
- All submissions must include:
- Current Premium for requested lines of coverage plus 5 year prior loss runs.
- Fire Pak General Insurance Application– Acord Applications are not acceptable except for Umbrella
- Provident Questionnaire
- We will work all submissions on a first complete basis.
- Fire/EMS PAK Application
- Special Events Survey – General
- Special Events Survey – Safety Survey
- Special Events Survey – Fireworks Survey
- Special Events Survey – Food Survey
- Special Events Survey – Vehicle, Watercraft & Animal
- Special Events Survey – Alcohol Survey
- Provident Accident & Health Questionnaire
- Fire Pak Knows How To Pay Claims
When Mid-County Fire Protection District suffered a total loss to their 2002 Precision Fire Apparatus Pumper, Fire Pak was there to deliver a check in the amount of $328,209 to replace their totaled pumper. This enabled Mid-County to go out and buy a BRAND NEW Precision Fire Apparatus Pumper. Mid-County Fire Protection District and their trusted local agent (Ralph Franklin of McGrath Insurance, Camdenton, MO) had the right coverage with the right company at the right time!
Accident Coverage for Fire & EMS