The Missouri Rural Water Associations Endorsed Insurance Program.
Who is Public Entity PAK?
- Public Entity PAK is a program for Missouri’s Special Districts offered by Continental Western Group out of Des Moines, IA. Continental Western Group is owned by W.R. Berkley who is a Fortune 500 Company. Continental Western and W.R. Berkley hold a combined AM Best financial stability rating of A+15.
- Mike Keith Insurance is the State Director for this program. A State Director is responsible for marketing the program statewide, and for submitting all accounts directly to Continental Western. Once the account is written with Public Entity PAK , Mike Keith Insurance will work with the local agent on all claims and service work.
- Mike Keith Insurance is proud to facilitate this program through local agents across the entire state of Missouri. We value the relationships we have worked hard to build with Missouri’s best and brightest agents. We are passionate about offering sound coverage and competitive pricing that agent’s can proudly present to your clients and prospects.
What accounts are eligible?
- Townships, Water & Sewer Districts, Special Road Districts, Drainage Districts, Soil & Water Conservation Districts, and Libraries if a Public Entity.
- All accounts will be pre-qualified to a 45% or less 4 year total incurred Property & Casualty loss ratio
What accounts are ineligible?
- Cities, Counties, Housing Authorities, Nursing Homes, Workshops, Non Profits (except for Water & Sewer Authorities).
- Workers Compensation is not offered through Public Entity PAK.
What coverage is offered?
- General Liability
- Commercial Auto including Hired & Non-Owned Auto
- Employment Practices Liability
- Public Officials Liability (E&O or D&O)
- Cyber Liability
- Mechanical Breakdown
- Inland Marine
- Electronic Data Processing Equipment
- Additional enhanced coverage specifically designed for Missouri’s Special Districts.
- All submissions must include:
- Current YTD plus prior three years premiums and loss runs
We will pre-qualify all accounts to a 45% loss ratio prior to working any submission.
- 2 ½ page Liability Survey and all corresponding supplements
- Accord Applications for all Property & Casualty coverage requested
- Supplemental Applications
- We will work all submissions on a first complete basis.