THIS AGREEMENT (the Agreement), is entered into by and between [Client] and [Broker/Agency] (Vendor).
WHEREAS, [Client] is providing to Vendor an audited financial statement and/or other information that is confidential in nature (Confidential Information).
WHEREAS, [Client] is providing the Confidential Information to Vendor to assist Vendor in proposing insurance coverage or performing other services for [Client].
WHEREAS, [Client] wishes to maintain the confidential and proprietary nature of the Confidential Information.
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the foregoing and the agreements set forth herein, and for other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged, the parties agree as follows:
- From time to time, Customer may provide Confidential Information to Vendor. Information shall be considered Confidential Information if it is marked or otherwise designated as confidential.
- Vendor shall maintain the Confidential Information in strict confidence and shall use the Confidential Information solely to secure insurance proposals, to provide services to [Client] or as otherwise permitted or directed by [Client].
- Vendor shall limit access to the Confidential Information to those of its employees reasonably required to assist in obtaining insurance coverage for or providing services to [Client].
- The Confidential Information shall not be disclosed to any third party without obtaining the consent of [Client].
- Upon the request of [Client], Vendor shall return the Confidential Information and all copies thereof to [Client].
- This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state listed in the signature blocks below.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have executed this Agreement as of the last date written below.[Client] [Client Address]
Print Name: [Client First & Last Name] Title: [Client Title] Date: [Current Date][Broker/Agency] [Broker/Agency Address]
Print Name: [Broker First & Last Name] Title: [Broker Title] Date: [Current Date]